The Energenics UV-MAX Conveyor system has been designed to offer direct disinfection exposure to surface areas. The system design allows for microbial control due to repeated short exposure times. The Energenics UV-MAX Conveyor system was developed as a device that maintains low microbial levels on belts in situations where repeated daily manual disinfection cannot be met due to production requirements.
The UV-MAX conveyor is low maintenance, plugs into a standard outlet, and the UV lamps are shatterproof. This environmentally responsible technology becomes the workhorse of your belt cleaning program. The UV-MAX can be used to disinfect surfaces in nearly any environment where dangerous microorganisms are a concern.
- Rugged design
- Completely dry process – no residue or slippery surfaces
- Shatterproof bulbs – safe for employees and the environment
- RLU microorganism levels as low as zero
- No physical contact necessary
- Fully assembled and tested
- Common 120/60/1 voltage
- Continuous cleaning – consistent low microorganism levels
Call customer service at 800-944-1711 to learn more about the UV-MAX conveyor today!